Thursday 1 May 2014

Transformers Figure Reviews April 2014

I haven't done as many reviews as I would have like to in the past but I'm certainly looking forward to making more. I do have a number of figures I've yet to un-box due to my busy schedule (hard-to-believe-but-true), so keep a look out for them!



 Currently I am attached to a great online reviewer community known as the TransMY Reviewers Community though I have hardly contributed (haha). Do check out the forum for all things transformers: http://forum.transmy.com/




 These are the figure reviews that I have done since 2012.




Platinum Edition Voyager Grimlock - Jan 2014



  
Fall of Cybertron Generations Jazz- June 2012



  
Fall of Cybertron Generations Shockwave - June 2012





Fall of Cybertron Generations Kickback - December 2012



  

Year of the Snake Omega Supreme - January 2014



  
Transformers GO! Sanjogattai Trio - June 2013



  
Predaking Add-On Kit - January 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment